1. So what is JL Tv Streamers? This is a service that allows you to watch live tv via the internet. High Speed internet is required.
2. What devices can I use this on? You can use this on android box, firetv, firetv stick, Appletv, Xbox One, cell phones, tablets, laptops. Basically anything that you can load an app onto OR has a web browser. Will not work with Roku. If you don’t currently have a device, I can get you one with this service pre-installed, just message me. (high speed internet connection required) Don’t let not having a device stop you! We sell devices in our shop. Use your phone or computer to get the trial to see how great it is and order a device for the long term.
3. What channels do you get? View the channel list by Clicking Here
4. How much does it cost? Just $15 per month for 1 connection. If you need more connections then it is $20 for 2, $25 for 3 and $30 for 5 connections. This is per month and connections allow you to watch on multiple devices at the same time. Prepay for multiple months to receive a discount. There are no contracts. Pay as you go and cancel anytime. We don’t bill you in advance, your responsible for paying your own bill before the expiration date.
5. Can I get a free trial? We no longer give Free-Trial but we are signing up New Subscribers for ONLY $5 for the first month.
6. I don’t have a device, where can I get one? We sell devices in our store – Click Here All devices come with 1 month of Tv service, alternative apps for watching Tv shows and movies and free shipping.
7. How do I sign up? There are several options available. You can visit our online store by Clicking Here. You will be able to purchase service and devices in our shop. Payment is accepted via paypal but you don’t have to have a paypal account. You can checkout with a credit/debit card if you choose. Alternatively you can just send a payment directly to me via email@example.com. If paying via paypalme, please leave the notes section blank. I will message you to confirm. Another option is CashApp and can be sent via cash.me/$JLTVstreamers Finally you can send payment via Venmo to JLTVstreamers. Any questions or concerns just message me.
8. What if I need help or support? Support is provided through our facebook group. Make sure to click the link and join. We regularly post updates of new channels and movies added to the service. In addition any outages will be posted as well as when everything is all clear.